UPDATE: Thanks for all your questions and comments below. We’ve just added an FAQs page for the contest.
Following our extremely successful video contest last year, we’re very pleased to launch another competition which will allow km.com users to show off their enormous artistic abilities – yes, it’s a contest to design a Keane T-shirt, which will then be sold in the official Keane shop!
Here is the design brief:
– Original artwork only (ie, it must be entirely your own work and not based on any existing Keane artwork)
– The design must be on the front of the T-shirt only
– The design must contain a maximum of three colours
Please submit your design by email to email@example.com. Entries are limited to one per person and you must have your entry in by 11.59pm on Thursday September 30th. You can send your design in whatever form you like – be it a photo/scan of a drawing or a Jpeg/PNG of a computer-generated graphic. As long as you can attach it to an email and we can see it, that’s fine.
The winning T-shirt (picked by the band) will go into production as a limited edition web shop exclusive.
The winner will receive:
– A framed T-shirt proof autographed by the band
– Five free T-shirts
– £100 gift card to the Keane web store
Click here for the contest Terms & Conditions.
We very much look forward to seeing what you come up with…