1. Favourite album of 2013?
Lots of good ones this year. Repave – Volcano Choir; Antiphon – Midlake; Lanterns – Son Lux; Big TV – White Lies; Modern Vampires Of The City – Vampire Weekend.
2. Favourite single?
Get Lucky was pretty great wasn’t it.
3. Best gig you saw?
Beach House at Latitude.
4. Best gig you played?
Coliseum in Lisbon supporting Mumford & Sons.
5. Best film you saw?
I really liked Django Unchained.
6. Best trip you made?
7. Best TV show you watched?
8. Best book you read?
East Of Eden or maybe Lost Horizon.
9. Best meal you ate?
My Mother-in-law and Grandmother-in-law’s Christmas lunch pretty much knocked it out of the park.
10. Best thing you bought yourself?
A Steck upright piano that was about to be thrown in a skip.
11. Best thing someone else bought for you?
My Mum gave me a beautiful reading lamp that I love. My wife gave me very nice pair of boots.
12. Best website you visited or app/podcast you downloaded?
13. Best thing that happened in 2013 for Keane?
We met Barry Zuckerkorn.
14. Best thing that happened in 2013 for you?
My wife and I had another baby.
15. Finally, what are you looking forward to in 2014?